In the goods receipt form, enter the following fields:
- Journal (required): the stock journal in which to record the transaction
- Selecting the journal will automatically fill the "From Location" and "To Location" fields
In the goods receipt lines sheet, enter the following fields:
- Product (required): the product to receive in stock
- Selecting a product will automatically fill the "Qty" and "UoM" fields
- Qty (required): quantity of items to receive in stock
- UoM (required): unit of measure
- From Location (required): the location from which products are coming from
- To Location (required): the location to which products are received
After clicking the "Confirm" button, the status of the goods receipt will change from "Draft" to "Planned".
The next step is to click the "Validate" button, which indicates that products are physically received in stock and will change the status from "Planned" to "Completed".