To create a sales order, go to the "Sales" menu, then click "Sales Orders" and "New Sales Order".
In the sales order form, enter the following fields:
- Contact (required): the customer of the sales order
- Delivery Date (required): the date when the sold items have to be delivered
In the sales order lines sheet, enter the following fields:
- Product (optional): the product that is sold
- Selecting a product will automatically fill the Description, Qty, UoM, Unit Price, Account and Tax Rate fields configured in the product
- Description (required): description of item that is sold
- Qty (optional): quantity of items sold
- UoM (optional): unit of measure
- Unit Price (optional): sales price of the sod item
- Tax Rate (optional): tax rate to apply for the sold item
- Amount (required): total sales amount for this item
If you just want to save the sales order and leave it in "Draft" status, click on the "Save" button.
If you want to confirm the sales order, click on the "Confirm" button. The status of the sales order will change to "Confirmed".
After the sales order is confirmed, it can be copied to a customer invoice and a goods issue.