In the stock count form, enter the following fields:
- Warehouse (required): the warehouse location where products are counted
- Date (required): the date of the count
In the stock count lines sheet, enter the following fields:
- Product (optional): the product that is counted
- Selecting a product will automatically fill the "Bin Location", "Previous Qty", "Previous Cost Price", "Previous Cost Amount" fields
- New Qty (required): the counted qty of product in the warehouse
- New Cost Price (required): the new cost price of the product in the warehouse
If you just want to save the stock count and leave it in "Draft" status, click on the "Save" button.
If you want to validate the stock count, click on the "Validate" button. The status of the stock count will change to "Completed" and stock transactions will be created for that stock count.